Business Development Manager
12th May 2022
To drive and develop our growth, we are now looking for a full-time Business Development Manager to join the team here are Asgard.
Position: Business Development Manager
£35k to £45k, plus expenses (depending upon experience)
The Business Development Manager represents the company’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
We expect you to have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills. You should also possess an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing skills with a broad technical understanding of CNC machining principles.
Achieve 25% year on year increase in sales objectives with profitable return on investment by building on existing relationships and expand customer base in UK and European markets by B2B customer network.
Strengthen the Asgard brand and recognition in the market as a quality sub-contract CNC machining company by combined sales and marketing activities focused around agreed target markets (i.e. Valves & Pumps; Medical; Vehicles & Transport; Fittings & Connectors).
Create and implement a marketing plan to include engaging e-mail campaigns, regularly updated website, promotional literature and use of social media such as LinkedIn, to strengthen the company brand.
Customer support — Strengthen existing customer relationships and create new ones from above marketing activities and coordination of quotations against customer enquiries. Provide sales presentations on products, features and benefits, with examples of our work to develop customers’ awareness of our product range and capabilities.
Communication — Plan for effective sales visits and create sales reports following meetings. Regularly update ERP software on office server with customer communication (written or verbal), quotations, and provide monthly detailed information on project values and expected sales forecasts to assist in production planning and financial control.
Financial Budgeting — Provide product and sales forecasts with updates of variations to expectations. Maintain expense records and submit on a monthly basis.
MEASURES OF EFFECTIVENESS
• Achievement of sales revenue objectives
• % Conversion of enquiries into sales
• Customer retention and addition of new accounts
• Indication of increased connections from ‘followers’ on social media sites and improved website stats.
• Communicates effectively both verbally and in writing
• Plans and prioritises workload according to business needs
• Focused on achieving results and targets
• Builds productive relationships with customers and colleagues
• Uses initiative to drive business and meet customer needs
• Proficient using Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Mailchimp
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.