LAST UPDATED: 24th August 2021What is a Cookie?
A "cookie" is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer.
Cookies can help us customise and improve our site for visitors. We deliver cookies and collect data on our site, and we may also use a third-party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We can automatically collect data using cookies. For example, when your web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site.
What Do I Do If I Don't Want to Accept Cookies?
The "help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note: Should you choose not to accept cookies then the functionality of our website will be affected.
LAST UPDATED: 16/11/2021
OUR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Asgard Engineering Ltd is committed to the privacy of our customers.
Information We Collect About You
Each time you visit our website we will automatically collect information including the IP address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We also collect information about your visit including the URL that led to visiting our site, your journey through our site and the exit page, plus information about the page response times, length of visits and page interaction information.
When you make an enquiry or place an order with Asgard Engineering, we will record information such as your name, company name, address, email address, phone number and VAT number.
Information You Give Us
There are various points at which you provide us with information throughout your online and offline dealings with Asgard Engineering. These include creating an account, filling in forms on our website, making an enquiry, placing an order or via communications with us over telephone, email or otherwise. We may also ask for feedback in order to improve our products and/or service.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- Provide and deliver products and/or services;
- Process and complete enquiries and/or transactions;
- Send you related information about your order including order confirmations, invoices, updates, recall notices, support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments and/or questions;
- Provide customer service;
- Send you relevant communications about Asgard Engineering and our partners products, services, offers, promotions and news;
- To measure the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you;
- Operate and improve our site and services.
If we use your data for marketing purposes, we will always include an ‘unsubscribe’ link to allow you to stop receiving future marketing communications from Asgard Engineering or a reminder that you may also opt-out by emailing
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your information changes then it may be updated as follows:
- Asgard Engineering Marketing Communications: We will include an ‘Update Your Preferences’ link in the footer of every marketing email we send, enabling you to view and/or update your contact information;
We work hard to protect your data. Only Asgard Engineering employees who need the information you provide to fulfil a specific function will refer to any personally identifiable information.
Our website and server, which holds and stores the data we hold, features the latest SSL/TLS encryption.